Monday, May 2, 2016

Makeup Board

One of my goals for the month (and for my life to be honest) is to get organized. I am starting with my bathroom. I went through all of my makeup and threw out old eyeshadows and things I didn't use anymore. Pintrest showed me a neat way of organizing makeup, so without further ado...

Materials:
-makeup
-magnets
-hot glue
-rope or ribbon
-baking pan



Making the thing:
1) Plug in the hot glue gun and glue some magnets on the back of your makeup. I put the magnets on the bottom, on the side closest to the hinge. This way it will prop the pallet up at a slight angle when it is placed on a flat surface.



2) Hot glue the rope or ribbon to the back of the top corners of the baking pan. This is what the board will hang from.



3) Once all of the glue has dried, put the magneted makeup on the baking pan and hang it up.



Neato bandito.

No comments:

Post a Comment