Wednesday, May 4, 2016

More makeup organization!

I really recommend using pegboard for vertical organization, it really clears up clutter.
After the makeup board, I realized that I didn't have a place to put my brushes, eyeliners, and lip pencils. I had this desk organizer from ross that I didn't really like, so why recycle it?

Materials:
-desk organizer (mine is metal and wire mesh)
-pliers and/or wire cutters
-hot glue
-ribbon

If you are cutting apart a metal or wire thing, you should probably use gloves. My hands hurt.

Making the thing:
1) Cut off the section of the desk organizer that you want to hang on the pegboard. (or put the whole thing on. I'm not the boss of you.) Be careful of all the sharp edges.





2) I had a lot of wires poking around, so to seal them up I used hot glue on the rough edges.





3) Glue the ribbon ends (or whatever you want it to hang from) onto the top two corners of the organizer.



4) Stuff it with all your makeup goodies and hang it up!



I might decorate it or something to look a little nicer, but for now it serves it's function.

No comments:

Post a Comment