Wednesday, May 4, 2016

My dog likes my glasses

She keeps chewing on them! I don't want to buy new glasses. I wear contacts most of the time anyway, and I would rather spend that money on things I can eat.

Repairing the thing:
These aren't really instructions, but I thought it might be useful for my fellow squint people.



This pair had both of the arms gnawed off. I took a pair of scratched up sunglasses and ripped off those arms, then used my faithful hot glue gun to complete the surgery.



This one only had one arm missing, but somehow it had gotten lost, so I said goodbye to a cheap pair of sunglasses and threaded wire through the holes where the tiny screw would have gone. I like this pair better because I can fold them up and put them in a case, unlike the pair I glued.
Hope this helps someone out there lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment